The Oldham Evening Chronicle is back - with a one-off special edition.
The Chronicle Open Days supplement is out today, highlighting the best of Oldham’s Secondary Schools and Sixth Form Education organisations.
The special supplement will allow Oldham students, their parents and carers to make an informed judgement as to where their next five or more years will be spent in their most important learning period.
Readers can hear direct from the Heads and Principals as the Chronicle takes a closer look at not just the recent results from the GCSE’s and A-Levels, but also what pastoral care and extra-curricular activities are available to prospective students.
It's the first printed edition since the demise of the original Oldham Chronicle in August last year.
If you would like to know more and see the Oldham Chronicle in its new digital form, you can visit the site at www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk where you will have continued access to breaking news as it happens across the borough, for free.
A spokesman for the Oldham Chronicle said "Tens of thousands of readers follow us every month to read the news, enter some great competitions and comment on Twitter and Facebook. We are an integral part of the Oldham landscape and are still based here in Oldham, for Oldham people".
The Chronicle Open Days supplement will be available at schools from later today, while below is a list of local supermarkets that will stock the publication.
- Asda Superstore, Milne Street, Chadderton
- Sainsburys Store, Union Street, Oldham
- Tesco Superstore, Featherstall Rd North, Chadderton
- WM Morrisons, Hollinwood Avenue, Chadderton
- CWS Market Town, Market Square, Royton
- CWS Convenience, King Street, Delph
- CWS Convenience, Ripponden Road, Moorside, Oldham
- Tesco Superstore, Knott Mill, Chew Valley Road, Greenfield
- Asda Superstore, Greenfield Lane, Shaw
- CWS Market Town, Owl Mill Site, Lees
- Tesco Extra, Huddersfield Road, Oldham
- CO-OP, Oldham Road, Grotton
- Asda Supermarket, Huddersfield Road, Oldham
- Asda Supermarket, Hollins Road, Oldham
Do you have a story for us? Want to tell us about something going on in Tameside, Oldham or Rochdale? Let us know by emailing email@example.com , calling us on 0161 621 6515 , tweeting us @rev962 or messaging us through our Facebook page. All contact will be treated in confidence.