10 Stress-Busting Questions
Stressful Christmas? Here are ten questions to ask yourself before the festive season next year. This time next year, you’ll be a picture of calm.
- Could you delegate half of the shopping to your partner? Trust them!
- Could you cut down on the parties you attend? Choose only the best
- Are there some traditions your family has outgrown or no longer appreciates? Dump them.
- Do you have to decorate every single room of the house? No to the bathroom decorations
- Can you spend less on gifts? Reduce your spend by 25%
- Can you spend an extra hour in bed? You're on holiday after all.
- Could you share the Christmas cooking? Implement a plan.
- Do you really have to hang every decoration yourself? Let the family pitch in.
- Does your house have to be sparkling clean every single minute? Its just dust.
- Could you lower unrealistic expectations of a "perfect" holiday? The simple things count.